Joom is an international group of eCommerce and fintech companies founded in 2016 in Latvia.
Joom currently includes the following businesses: Joom Marketplace, a platform for shopping from all over the world; Onfy, a pharmaceutical marketplace in Germany; Joompay, a fintech service for daily financial transactions in Europe; Joom Logistics, a business that provides logistics, technology and infrastructure services for cross-border eCommerce; JoomPro, a platform for cross-border wholesale trade. Joom offices are located in Latvia, China, Hong-Kong, the USA, Germany, Luxembourg, and Russia.
Currently we are expanding our Legal department and are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our Business Operations Support team.
- EU regulations compliance (P2B, P2C, consumer rights, marketplaces, regulatory matters etc.)
- Support of business operations of different units and departments (merchant support, commercial teams, product and client departments)
- Taking part in actual product development and experiments
- Launch of new projects and support of existing ones
- Creating new and editing existing terms sheets/documents, contract templates
- Collaboration with the support team: creating a knowledge base and FAQ for different countries, resolving disputes with customers and consumer protection organisations
- Legal education
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a top law firm, marketplace, or retail
- Experience in close cross-functional cooperation with commercial teams, product managers, and support agents
- Focused, with impeccable attention to details
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
We are offering
- Flexible working hours, hybrid model, and 28 days of paid annual leave
- Joom company stock options package
- Extended health insurance, including dental care coverage
- Personal development: professional events, workshops, English classes, corporate library
- Free breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Annual team retreats: we cherish opportunities to meet in person for company get-togethers