Joom is an international group of eCommerce and fintech companies founded in 2016 in Latvia.
Joom currently includes the following businesses: Joom Marketplace, a platform for shopping from all over the world; Onfy, a pharmaceutical marketplace in Germany; Joompay, a fintech service for daily financial transactions in Europe; Joom Logistics, a business that provides logistics, technology and infrastructure services for cross-border eCommerce; JoomPro, a platform for cross-border wholesale trade. Joom’s offices are located in Latvia, China, Hong Kong, the USA, Germany, Luxembourg and Portugal.
Now we are looking for a Treasury Specialist to join our global team at our headquarter in Lisbon.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in treasury management, cash management, or a related field, preferably in a global organization or startup environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong people orientation and sensitivity to cultural diversity,
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Predicting Weekly Cash Flow: Forecast cash flow for different companies and countries
- Managing Treasury Limits: Monitor daily limits set by the Group and prepare cash reports
- Ensuring Liquidity: Keep an eye on bank liquidity levels and transfer funds from/to Group HQ
- FX: monitor and manage FX exposure on the level of each entity
- Reporting: Prepare weekly liquidity reports on HQ level
- Facilitating Payments: Review and approve payment requests, ensuring timely execution
- Supervising Transactions: Monitor daily transactions and bookings meticulously
- Handling Bank Relations: Maintain regular contact with banks for various matters
- Supporting Audits: Collaborate on annual external treasury-related audits
We are offering
- Flexible working hours, hybrid model, and 22 days of paid annual leave
- Personal development: professional events, workshops, English classes, corporate library
- Daily meal allowance
- Annual team retreats