JoomPro is a platform for cross-border wholesale trade. We aspire to create a new level of service in the wholesale purchasing market. We want to give everyone from anywhere in the world an opportunity to order goods from factories in China (Vietnam, Bangladesh, and Turkey in the future) quickly, easily, and safely.
JoomPro is one of the key businesses of Joom, an international group of e-commerce and fintech companies that was founded in 2016 in Latvia. Joom also includes four other businesses: Joom Marketplace, a platform for shopping from all over the world; Onfy, a pharmaceutical marketplace in Germany; Joompay, a fintech service for daily financial transactions in Europe; Joom Logistics, a business that provides logistics, technology and infrastructure services for cross-border eCommerce. Joom’s offices are located in Latvia, China, the USA, Germany, Luxembourg, and Portugal.
Now we are looking for a senior manager to take the lead of the merchant sales & management team in JoomPro.
- Build and lead the Merchant Sales and Management team in China
- Develop and execute merchant sales & acquiring strategy in China, including marketing, brand promotion, and PR activities
- Develop merchants’ training, onboarding, and account management (CRM) systems
- Ensure a sound and healthy working relationship with key merchants in account management
- Together with the product team develop the merchant product
- Be responsible for key metrics such as CPA, merchants’ performance, merchant loyalty (NPS), and others across the merchant lifecycle
- Native Chinese, business fluent English (C1 minimum)
- Experience working in international companies, preferably start-ups
- At least 5 years of relevant b2b sales & account management experience in China. Preferable experience in b2b export trade, e-commerce, or a comparable industry
- Successful track record of building complex systems, such as merchants’ performance tracking systems, customer service organization, CRM, etc.
- Team management experience
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of statistical data
- Knowledge of marketing basics
- Knowledge of Chinese b2b export rules and practices
- Knowledge of the Chinese export production industry (SMB segment)
We are offering
- International team with team-building activities all over the world
- Cozy office in Shenzhen, Futian with free food, juice, and fruits
- Stock options for every employee
- Attractive salary with regular appraisals
- Flexible working hours
- State-of-the-art equipment to choose from (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Professional conferences, public speaking workshops, lectures, free English lessons
- Medical insurance covering dentistry services, 100% sick pay