Onfy is a pharmaceutical marketplace in Germany that was founded in 2021. Onfy’s mission is to reinvent traditional ways of keeping healthy and make it easy, convenient, and affordable.
Today this is the only platform in Germany that allows consumers to order and to receive pharmacy products from several pharmacies at once for the best price and within the shortest time.
Onfy is one of the key businesses of Joom, international group of e-commerce and fintech companies that was founded in 2016 in Latvia. Joom also includes four other businesses: Joom Marketplace, a platform for shopping from all over the world; Joompay, a fintech service for daily financial transactions in Europe; Joom Logistics, a business that provides logistics, technology and infrastructure services for cross-border eCommerce; JoomPro, a platform for cross-border wholesale trade. Joom offices are located in Latvia, China, Hong-Kong, the USA, Germany, Luxembourg and Russia.
Currently we are searching for the first Social Media Manager for Onfy who will be in charge of all social media platforms for Onfy.
- Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Analysing the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy
- Creating captivating content for facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram accounts and any other relevant social network
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Corporate blog writing
- Developing and overseeing competitions and campaigns to draw attention to a brand
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
- Translating from German to English and vice versa
- Fluent German and English
- At least 3 years of experience in social media management
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok and overall social media best practices
- Experience in pharmacy/wellness/health sphere
- Data-driven approach
We are offering
We work all over the world:
- Creating international products with millions of users
- Flexible working hours from the office or from home
We share our success:
- Stock options for every employee
- Attractive salary with regular appraisals
We appreciate each other:
- Cozy office in the center of Berlin
- State-of-the-art equipment to choose from (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Team-building activities all over the world
- Professional conferences, public speaking workshops, lectures, free English lessons
We take care of your health:
- Medical insurance covering dentistry services
- 100% sick pay
- Free food, juice, fruits at the office